30 September, 2009

Spirit of Love


Never underestimate the spirit of love. This may sounds so cheap, since we heard it many times form some 'best selling' - 'easy listening' love pop songs. But the case is different when you experienced it for yourself. This light weighted phrase will not sounds that cheap at all.

I'm talking about my placement tests at Waseda Business School. I've prepared my self all along not to get pass the test (especially basic statistics) but not to be mentally falls when I was announced to retake the test after two days of intensive class.

I still kept the thought even minutes before the result was about to be announced. When suddenly, it appears that the result was announced earlier and one of my Korean student asked me if I wanted to see the result in his laptop (since he's the only student in class who was able to connect to Waseda networking computer systems).

Amazingly,... I saw among those student ID numbers, a very familiar number... my ID number!!

Seconds after that my mind got blanked, and the picture of my eldest daughter jumping and cheering shouting celebration yells for his father flashing like the Hollywood movie thriller. And there was on her bed, her younger baby sister looking at us trying hard to figure out what was going on. But she was also smiling with her oooh,... aaah sounds which in fact those were her expressions that I've never seen before since I have to leave her when she was just 2 months old.

Suddenly that day become the most beautiful day in Japan since I got here, unforgettable memory even it's too short to remember. Now, I found myself more passionate then ever to face every challenge and obstacle that I might find during my 2 years of miserable time here....

Now I know that there are nothing hard enough to dealt with as long as I know that my girls still love me, because I do it all for the sake of my love to you as well. So keep in mind that untill the time stops us, I will never get tired to make you all proud of me.... I Love ya'll.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar