19 September, 2009

First day in campuss


Nothing special about today's visit. Maybe it's because I've seen the campus's picture too many times from the website (Official site of Waseda University), or maybe I'm too excited trying to remembering the name of the building, since the real battle will start next week when every visit is important for my next large steps.

The event itself is just about global orientation conducted by CIE-Waseda which off course very much important for a newbie but since I was sponsored by JICA, so every administrative requirements are already been settled by my JICE's fellows. Residential registration, National Health Care Insurance, accomodations etc. I guess my best achievement today is just for having my gutts exploring Shinjuku station. Sounds so simple, but not in Japan... where even finding the correct subway routes is always considered as valuable experience because it's really... (I mean) really save your time and energy.

And here I am now, prepared myself for Monday's battle arranging my schedule for this fall term. After today's journey I think I can be more prepared to concentrate on that. So, before that I still have a little bit space for sharing some of the route and campuss's pictures...

First Intersecton in front of Tadakanobaba station (whatever its name is)


Food stores along the way to campuss


Last intersection before campuss's access (whatever its name is)


Building 11, my classes suppose to be there... I guess


Building 14, This is where the CIE's orientation conducted


Mixed campuss's spot and symbols

Well that's about all,... except for one thing. There was some friends of mine, far-far away in my lovely busy and cruel city, Jakarta... who still don't believe anything I wrote in this blog even with pictures proofing!!!. So to anticipate their doubts, I guess I also have to publish this last picture as an evidence.

Let me remind you one more time,... this is so not me. SmileyCentral.com

C'mon guys,.... you're pushing me too hard. You know how much I hate being narcissitic.... ^_^

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar